Join Our Summer Grant-Writing Boot Camp!
Reserve your seat now and join Dr. Paula Love, who has over five decades of experience in grant writing, as she walks you through the grant-writing process.
- A four-week deep dive into the grant-writing process.
- Fully develop a STEM grant ready for submission.
- Learn strategies for program development and evaluation.
- Integrate innovative digital resources into your grant proposal.
Hurry! Before this seminar fills up.
This $2,000 seminar is FREE for signing up for GrantsAlert.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up for a GrantsAlert subscription ($99).
- Get a complementary Media4Math subscription.
- Use GrantsAlert to identify a STEM grant.
- Agree to participate in the 4-week bootcamp.
Want to sign up? Click here to provide your information. (Fill out this form first before signing up for GrantsAlert.)
Paula Love is known as the Funding Doctor, a highly sought-out speaker, writer, and publisher in education funding.
A winning track record using proven funding strategies for state and local educational agencies, schools, and institutions of higher learning.
Public service includes educational leadership and administrative roles at local, state, and federal levels (e.g. last eight months at the state level awarded over $52 million in competitive grants).
Founder of woman-owned small business in education funding
with award winning productivity software tools to scale funding
opportunities for businesses and schools.